As a reflection of our CSR values, ASG Homes is committed to the following initiatives and codes of conduct:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations (1948).
- European Convention on Human Rights (1953).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2012).
- The Ten CSR Guidelines for Multinationals (Brand Spain).
- Spanish Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy by the State Council for Corporate Social Responsibility (CERSE).
Our cooperation with social agents underpins our competitive advantages in areas such as corporate reputation, customer loyalty – which is directly increased as a result of this enhanced reputation – management quality and productivity, and a greater capacity to attract and retain both talented professionals and financial resources.
It is our belief that this commitment to quality, sustainability and community will position ASG Homes as one of Spain’s leading residential developers, not only by revenues but also by reputation and prestige.