As a natural continuation of the above, ASG Homes adheres to the following documents and conduct codes:
- United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
- European Convention on Human Rights (1953).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2012).
- Decálogo sobre Responsabilidad Social Empresarial de Multinacionales (Marca España).
- Estrategia Española de Responsabilidad Social de las Empresas del Consejo Estatal de Responsabilidad Social de las Empresas (CERSE).
This vocation to co-operate with social agents is a way to improve and empower our competitive advantages in areas such as reputation, client loyalty (as the client is directly benefitted from this reputational increase) increased management quality and efficiency, and increased ability to attract and retain talent and financial resources.
This quality, sustainability, and community commitment is what we believe that will make ASG Homes become one of the great residential developers in Spain, not only in terms of business volume but also social respect and prestige.